Friday, October 2, 2015

Daniel Villanueva

Hi everyone!

I'm Daniel Villanueva. I was born in Jerez de la frontera (Spain) 22 years ago. A little place where the roots of flamenco grows up. Now I'm Arad (Romania) doing this project during 11 month with great collegues. Moreover, I'm a lucky person to be here, because I work and live with my couple, my happiness.

The main objective of the project is to help the teachers to improve the classes of sports, improve the eating habits and motivated to the childrens to have a healthy life. But I have the opportunity to work in more projects on my own. Why I want to spend my free time working more? Because there are many things to do here, and I think that I can put my little grain of help developing somebody or something. I know this because after a good work, the childrens give us lot of hugs and said us multumesc all the time. Maybe it's strange decided to come here, living with only pocket money and work all the days for free. I'm crazy, I know, but for this reason I'm volunteer. 

I have clear my ideas about alimentation and nutrition. I'm vegetarian since 3 years ago, and I try to learn more about it, because there are so much prejudices. But what's more funny that go to the open market, buy fresh vegetables, cook and doing sports?

No comments:

Post a Comment