Saturday, October 17, 2015

Ana Esteban Sánchez


Hi everyone!

My name is Ana Esteban Sanchez, and I am 22 years. From my family background, my parents belonged to Amnesty International campaigns, have taught me what the social struggle. An awareness that must be based on the experience in activism and social and international volunteering.But  I learn other way of learning. It was from the experience, travel and visiting other cultures and countries. For that I started to study History of Art at the University of Madrid. 

But since that, I decided for my own count to be a volunteer. First in Red Cross, working with children in risk of exclusion, after in a NGO that work with gype people. But I wanted to know more, so I started to do online courses about violence of gender, arteteraphy, musitheraphy, cooperation, social work. All of them were used to apply a in my voluntary experiencies. In fact I did a international volunteer in Morocco in 2013 during 1 month.For me, It was not enough so I decided to spend the next summer in a school of Guatemala. For that I hade to be ready with a very long preparation. I need to spend my time helping other. I love reading, about cultures, anthropology, human right (I teach them in some many high school in Madrid), to know people, the art, and the potential of the exclusion people.

After studing during four years in the University I decided to spend time learning in a non formal education experience. For that reason I applyed for a EVS Project. I think Romania has all the things that I practice in my life; social work, non formal eduaction, outdoor leisure education and cultural facts. I want to do more social work activities in my free time. I stay here in Romania to help, to teach, to learn and to interact not only with children, also with all the local community.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment