Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Alba Bailon



Hi all!

My name is Alba Bailon, I am from Madrid (Spain) and I had never left my city before. I am 28 years old and after a period working with young people planning trainings and doing logistic issues, I decided to go somewhere for me to have real work experience at doing activities with people (children above all) who need help and support in their personal lives.

So, one day I saw a project called "OLE: Outdoor Leisure Education" which the main activity was working with overweigh children doing outdoor activities. It impressed me so much and I really wanted to take part in this project. So, here I am, in Arad (Romania).

I am so excited about the project, and the best part is that we are not only working with overweigh children, but all kinds, children in risk of exclusion, teenagers who have to learn some language, children with mental disabilities, etc.

Today I am starting my work at Integra, with children with mental disabilities and I am so excited about meeting them and show my best to try to help them and make them a little bit happier.

I am full of energy and with a lot of willing attitude to do all the things I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment