Monday, September 28, 2015

Romanian football



        I used to watch football a lot with my brother, supporting our favorite teams, shouting like crazy, disturbing our parents and the neighbors. J
To be sincere, it was mostly because of the football players, not that I was that interested in football, and I had a list of the most handsome ones... Oh and I still have a few posters of Beckham in my room.
So, my brother had a hard job to convince me to be reasonable while I am choosing my team, not just particular players that were good looking.J
The last few years I couldn’t find time to watch football, but I am still a huge fan of Juventus and I have to mention Inter too (just as a moral support to my brother).

        Few days ago, I was asked to work at the Stadium (Stadionul Motorul) during the football match - UTA Arad vs Pandurii Targu Jiu. I was concerned that I will be really bored there, but anyway I decided to go. I worked with the volunteers from Future Capital, we were split in 4 teams.
I was surprised that people here really care about the local football clubs, and how many people came to watch the match. It was a bit tiring because I didn’t have the chance to sit but again I had the opportunity to speak Romanian with local people.
Oh, and I also saw the football players, but unfortunately I forgot to take pictures. J  

        The staff lady that worked with me thanked me many times for my help. So, after all I really like Romanian culture and Romanian people. Also, I really wanted UTA team to win.
And at the end, it wasn’t boring at all.





No comments:

Post a Comment